RULES & REGULATIONS
The following Rules & Regulations have been established to ensure your enjoyment and safety when using the Facility. All members and guests must adhere to these rules at all times. Failure to abide by these Rules may result in a denial of member or guest privileges, a suspension, or a termination.
- Members and guests using The Motion Room must be 16-years of age or older.
- Scheduling Appointments: All sessions must be scheduled in advance using our online network. You will be sent a username & password to your email upon membership registration. Please note that the online network is open up to 6 hours prior to the session. Feel free to give us a call if you need to make a last-minute booking.
- A proper warm-up is essential to avoid muscle injury, and therefore, we cannot allow you to participate in a Re-Energizer Bootcamp 4 Series Session if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- Proper Attire must be worn at all times: NO sandals, open-toe shoes or bare feet. Athletic Shirts, Pants/Shorts and Shoes must be worn. For the safety of yourself and other members, indoor athletic footwear is recommended as wet shoes can be hazardous.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of all members, NO MOBILES are permitted in the activity areas.
- You are expected to ALWAYS clean up your area and equipment after completing an exercise.
- Please be courteous by using only one piece of equipment at a time and allow others to work in.
- Please refrain from dropping or banging dumbbells, clipboards and other equipment on the floor.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of all members the use of dangerous objects and/or the engaging in of rowdy behavior will NOT BE PERMITTED. Voice levels and radios/cd/MP3 players must be kept at a reasonable level.
- Lost & Found: Inquire about lost articles at the Reception Desk. The Motion Room is not responsible for lost, found, or stolen items. Items are donated if unclaimed after three weeks.
- Food & Drink: Food is not permitted in the activity areas. Beverages must be kept in a plastic container.
The Motion Room Management reserves the right to change the above Rules & Regulations without prior notice if deemed necessary and in the interest of our members.