PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you register on The Motion Room website (the “Website”), place an order with us using a 3rd party software, subscribe to a newsletter or email from The Motion Room, or respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering any service via our Website you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Alternatively, you may visit theClubReady.com and provide the requisite information through that channel. Note that you will be provided with a ClubReady login username and password.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information as follows:
• To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our Website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions – your information is only used for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service you requested.
• To send periodic emails – the email address you provide to us for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Details on how to unsubscribe from receiving emails from us are provided at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
The safety of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented a number of security measures, including, password protected directories and databases, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) encryption technology, secure servers, and PCI Scanning.
We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information is accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems and who are contractually required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) may be kept on file in order to process future agreed to payments for services. Because we store credit card information, we have taken appropriate measures to ensure that we are PCI DSS Compliant.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
At our discretion, we may include or offer on our Website third-party products or services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not collect any information from individuals under 13 years of age.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Membership Terms and Conditions for further information on the terms and conditions of members with The Motion Room.
This policy was last modified on 17/09/2013
The Motion Room Inc,
3431 Dundas St. West Toronto, Ontario Canada M6S 2S4